When it comes time to sell your home you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are countless marketing choices, legalities and details that go into a sale.
When I market your property you receive my customized approach, personalized just for you. I will support you in all facets of marketing from preparing your house to sell, to printed and internet advertising.
I am a licensed experienced professional Realtor with specialized skills. Here are some of the many benefits you receive when working with me.
“I would, and am, referring all my friends, neighbors, and family to David. He will fulfill all your needs and desires, big or small, with patience and understanding.”
- We will start by analyzing what your goals are.
- I know the market and will assist you in setting the right price by providing you with a detailed market analysis highlighting your local market and showing where your home fits within it.
- I also know what buyers want and the monetary motivation that will encourage the sale.
- I am a member of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables me to present detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents helping buyers.
- Along with the MLS, I work together with other agents on a regular basis. We exchange information about new properties and fit enthusiastic buyers with the appropriate homes.
- I will put together a personalized marketing plan in both print and online.
- I will put together a custom virtual tour of your home and surrounding features to better show off what makes your place special.
- I will provide an accredited staging professional to consult with you on how best to showcase your home.
- I will provide you with customized weekly updates to your specific market, feedback from showings and discuss any changes that need to be made.
- I will increase the amount of qualified buyers for your home because Windermere’s national referral system gives me access to the sizeable number of people who move each year.
Tips for Sellers
The key to selling your home quickly and at the right price is in preparing it appropriately. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Give home a though cleaning.
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned, or replaced if damaged.
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Repair defective light switch.
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out.
- Cut and edge grass.
- Trim hedges and weed gardens.
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors.
- Clean out the gutters.
- Wash the windows.
- Tidy up the garage.
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows.
Here are some helpful tips for showing your home.
- Keep pets out of the house. Either take them with you or keep them penned in the yard or garage.
- Put away items in the yard like garden tools, bicycles and toys.
- Make sure your home is well lit.
- Remove clutter from tables and shelves. Less clutter creates the illusion of a larger space.
- Keep money, prescription drugs, and other valuables, out of view.
- Add a ground up lemon to the garbage disposal to give the kitchen a fresh smell.
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Light a fire in the fireplace to create a comfortable ambiance.
- Keep radios and TVs off, or on a low volume.