When it comes time to buy a home, finding the right one in the right neighborhood at a cost that fits your budget is not an easy job.
I am a licensed experienced professional Realtor with specialized skills. Here are the many benefits you receive when working with me:
- I know the local market and can focus in on the areas that have the greatest possibilities for finding a home at the price you want.
- I will organize, expedite and get documents to the appropriate places for you to save time.
- I will research and preview homes when you are unavailable. To save you time, any home that does not meet your specific needs will be removed.
- I will make appointments, view homes with you, and help you determine which homes best fit your needs and provide you with the itinerary and a Buyer Scorecard
- I have access to the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that provides access to thousands of homes for sale.
- I will supply information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. I know how to get detailed information, or an appointment, even if the house is not listed with a Windermere agent.
- I can also represent you with any builder/developer or For Sale By Owner
- When you find the right home to buy, I will guide you through the negotiation process, the legal documents and the details that follow.
- I will provide a comparative market analysis on the subject property.
- We will discuss strategy about offer price and terms of contract to best get what you want
- I will help you arrange inspectors and other needed visits to the home.
- I will coordinate with the lenders, title company, escrow company to make sure your accepted offer closes.
- I will provide you a pending to close calendar so you are better able to track and follow the process.
- If needed I can supply you with boxes for moving.
- I will create a custom Virtual Tour of your new home to share with friends and family where ever they are. If it is a home still under construction I will document the building process as it happens through completion.
- Our relationship does not end with an exchange of keys either. You will continue to receive current and local real estate information as part of my monthly newsletter.
- As I am a Huge Mariners baseball fan you will also receive a custom Mariners magnetic schedule each spring. This can be shared with a friend if you are not a fan.
- Once a year you will receive an annual client review that will assess your home/investments current value.
Tips for Buyers
The key to finding the right home is organization. Here are some tips to help you get started.
“David went out of his way to show us new listings and knew exactly what we were looking for. He showed us only those homes that met our needs.”
- Before you start house-hunting, decide how much house you can afford. I will refer you to a loan officer to pre-qualify you for your home. To see how much home you are able to afford, use our mortgage calculator section.
- Prioritize what is most important and what is least important in a home. Make a list of everything you want in a home. We will go over your list so I know exactly what you need in your home.
- Make notes as you look at the home. Some people even take along tape recorders to remember which features go to which home.
- When you do choose a home, make sure the home is structurally sound. I will provide you with a list of home inspectors with which to choose. The inspector will look for large repairs that are needed and report on the condition of the home.
- Once you’ve found the home you want to buy, together we’ll complete a purchase and sale agreement. This is the contract in which the seller and the buyer outline the details of the property transfer.
- A closing date is jointly agreed-upon during the negotiation stage of the transaction. Before closing, the closing agent (usually an escrow or title company or attorney) will complete a thorough settlement statement for both buyer and seller.